the only 2 ways i can see to deal with it is either delete the entire account from office, or close/cancel the VERY annoying pop up telling me the action cannot be completed when office tries to connect to the originating server.
so how to kill the settings, but keep the data?
We are using an exchange server
Emails from specific users always cause a connection to server lost message.
It doesn't matter if I am displaying in the preview pane or if I have it opened.
If I leave it open/viewed, my computer will toggle between "the connection to the server has been lost" and "connection to the server restored.
I also get some sort of messages while the connection is lost whenever a reminder tries to sound and it seems like a reminder routinely tries to sound when I loose the connection.
Running windows 7 professional - service pack one.
Network problems are preventing connection to Microsoft Exchange.
12:27:16 Microsoft Exchange Information Store
I did install a WD drive external drive at about the same time this happened so I have some questions if the install program did something, as the computer was acting very "virusy" after the install.
I am using office 365 and connecting to it using outlook 2010.
All the time it keeps disconnecting from the server. So when I go to create a calendar appointment, it will just sit there and do nothing. I have to right click the outlook connection in systray and cancel server request. Then I have to wait until the server is back online for it to sync.
Any ideas would be great. this only started happening since the upgrade to office 365.
I started university ten weeks ago and we all got student email through outlook.com with our universities domain as email @student.chalmers.se.
I added my account to both my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) and on my desktop with Thunderbird. Everything worked fine, but two weeks ago I started getting "connection errors" on my phone, and only on that single email account, not there others. I thought it just had trouble sometimes, because my email on my desktop experiences no problem at all. After a while I noticed I wasn't getting the mails in my phone as I was getting at home.
I'm using imap and smtp with the address pod51000.outlook.com and with my whole email address as username and the password I created. I deleted the account in my phone and readded it but no luck, I even "cleared data" which discards all settings for all accounts. Readded the account, no luck. The weird part is when you add the account it seem to check if the account details are correct and logs in, which it does, collecting all the mails up till two weeks ago and then I "connection error". I thought it might be a mail that screws up the collection so I moved some mail to a temp folder to see if it helped, still "connection error".