I have a subscription to Office 365 and am using Outlook. I like it. In the "File" tab I have addedd accounts for my children. I want to be able to toggle across accounts in Outlook. I typically am looking at my email account inbox. I assume I should
be able to go into the "File" tab, change the account to one of my chlldren's and somehow then see the email account for that child. I have no issue changing accounts on the "File" tab to one of my children's accounts, but then nothing happens. When I use
the back arrow (upper left corner of the "File" tab), I just go back to my personal email inbox again.
Any advice on how to do what I want?
where do i find the action tab in outlook email? I wish to print just the content of my email like I used to do with hotmail. I would like to have a print icon somewhere on the page. I was told to go to open the email and click on the "action" tab and
then chose print but I can't locate the "action" tab.
Thank you in advance.
hw do I add a "forward" tab to click on to in OUTLOOK?
Hello, Somehow in my OutLook I created a "new tab" it shows up in my calendar, email, , contacts and tasks. How do I delete it ? Thanks Mark
* Tried to fix sent mail being saved in default business a/c several ways from forum advice with no luck
* Tried again by deleting the default a/c with FILE>A/C SETTINGS>EMAIL TAB then created new a/c in FILE>ADD A/C
* Ended up with one default a/c in FILE>ACCOUNT SETTINGS>EMAIL TAB but two accounts in HOME TAB - NAVIGATION PANE
* Tried to then fix this and to cut a long story short I now have six default a/cs and six personal a/cs in HOME TAB - NAVIGATION PANE and a whole heap of pst files - very confusing
* Being clever I thought I could uninstall Office and then reinstall to a new Outlook
* Wrong - All my problems are still there and to make matters worse all the emails from my boss' personal a/c are all jumbled together in several of the a/cs along with all the default business a/c emails
* Can someone please help me
I got switched from Hotmail to Outlook. The new toolbar doesn't have a "Forward" tab. It still has "New," "Reply," "Delete," etc. How do I forward an e-mail?
Unable to copy pictures directly into mail of outlook.com where/what has happened to the insert tab that should allow me to do this simple action?