1. There is no alert when emails come through
2. When emailing via links on website, it defaults to lotus - which I cannot use now.
3. Searching for old emails is very slow.
4. Doesn't save many email addresses
5. Doesn't give the choice when there are duplicate names
6. Cannot copy and paste
7. Can't print an email before its sent
5. Toolbar is insufficient
I find two things very annoying in the Office 365 Mail app:
- You have to click twice to get to a Junk mail tab (should be immediately available at top level on toolbar
- There is no Select All radio box at the top of the mail lists as there is in Outlook.com. In that interface you can Select all the items in a column of mail by simply checking that box above the list setting.
- Control + A does not seem to work to Select all the items in a particular mail folder.
Hi, I work for Santee School District in CA. We use Microsoft Outlook Web mail. I cannot find the toolbar or customizing bar on my mail page. Where is it?
Make the top more compact so we have more space vertically to read messages, simplifying the menus and toolbars would be great!