When I schedule a 30 minute meeting in Outlook, and I have checked and confirmed it is for 30 minutes, when I print the weekly version of the calendar it prints out as a 60 minute block and not 30 minutes. This gets quite difficult to read when there are several 30 minutes meetings back to back and they all print out as 60 minutes. Has anyone else come across this issue, if so have you been able to get it resolved? It started about 2 months ago for me.
Address Book attachments contact list custom domain domain name email error message exchange server facebook folders Gmail hotmail Hotmail account hotmail email IMAP inappropriate language Inbox iphone Junk mail mail microsoft Microsoft account microsoft office Microsoft Outlook movie maker office office 365 OUT outlook Outlook 2007 Outlook 2010 outlook account Outlook Calendar outlook connector Outlook Email Outlook express password reset Server Error Skydrive Skype sync Windows Live Mail Windows Live Mail Error Windows Movie Maker WLM
- Unable to work with Outlook: Online repair error code 1058-4. on
- I keep seeing Monrovia, Reykjavik in my email notifications on
- Outlook 2010 calendar prints 30 minute meeting slots as 60 minutes on
- Outlook 2013 – Ordner mit dem Attribut “Nur dieser Computer” on
- Unable to send or receive messages for the Live (padamsales) account. Server Error: 3219 Server: ‘https://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx’ Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00005 on