I have a POP3 email account using Windows 7 and Outlook 2010, 64 bit. I send email updates to about 350 contacts via a distribution list. During the past 2 or 3 weeks, I've been getting reports that my emails are being received multiple (up to 5 times) times when I've only sent it once - there is only one instance of the email in the sent file. I've noticed that the email seems to get stuck in the outbox and apparently is sending and resending the email multiple times during the period of time that it's stuck. I eventually have to delete the message, and still find that people have received it multiple times. How can I fix this issue? Someone told me it may be a full "sent" file, so I've deleted the contents of that file, also, but the problem persists.
Address Book attachments contact list custom domain domain name email error message exchange server facebook folders Gmail hotmail Hotmail account hotmail email IMAP inappropriate language Inbox iphone Junk mail mail microsoft Microsoft account microsoft office Microsoft Outlook movie maker office office 365 OUT outlook Outlook 2007 Outlook 2010 outlook account Outlook Calendar outlook connector Outlook Email Outlook express password reset Server Error Skydrive Skype sync Windows Live Mail Windows Live Mail Error Windows Movie Maker WLM
- Unable to work with Outlook: Online repair error code 1058-4. on
- I keep seeing Monrovia, Reykjavik in my email notifications on
- Outlook 2010 calendar prints 30 minute meeting slots as 60 minutes on
- Outlook 2013 – Ordner mit dem Attribut “Nur dieser Computer” on
- Unable to send or receive messages for the Live (padamsales) account. Server Error: 3219 Server: ‘https://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx’ Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00005 on