I purchased new computer with windows 8 and loaded my MS Office home/student version. Excel, Word, Powerpoint all work but when I try and start Outlook, a window pops open and asks for my license code. I enter the code and it appears to load, Outlook opens, but then a window opens and asks for the license code again. It's stuck in an endless loop. I'm not setting up email with Outlook; just want to use it to manage contacts. This is so frustrating!
Address Book attachments contact list custom domain domain name email error message exchange server facebook folders Gmail hotmail Hotmail account hotmail email IMAP inappropriate language Inbox iphone Junk mail mail microsoft Microsoft account microsoft office Microsoft Outlook movie maker office office 365 OUT outlook Outlook 2007 Outlook 2010 outlook account Outlook Calendar outlook connector Outlook Email Outlook express password reset Server Error Skydrive Skype sync Windows Live Mail Windows Live Mail Error Windows Movie Maker WLM
- Unable to work with Outlook: Online repair error code 1058-4. on
- I keep seeing Monrovia, Reykjavik in my email notifications on
- Outlook 2010 calendar prints 30 minute meeting slots as 60 minutes on
- Outlook 2013 – Ordner mit dem Attribut “Nur dieser Computer” on
- Unable to send or receive messages for the Live (padamsales) account. Server Error: 3219 Server: ‘https://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx’ Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00005 on