Everytime I wanted to sign into Windows Live Mail, I would get the message that I couldn't sign in because password or username were invalid. My mail would still come through & Icould go on as usual. I called my ISP thinking that was the problem. I was told to do something that completely got rid of all my folders & sub folders. My ISP has a webmail which gets my emails 1st, & then windows Live mail receives them. I did something which transferred the folders from webmail to live mail exactly as the webmail had them. This was not the same as my folders in Live mail. Are my folders inLive mail lost or how can I get them back? and will I ever be able to sign in to Wikndows again?
Address Book attachments contact list custom domain domain name email error message exchange server facebook folders Gmail hotmail Hotmail account hotmail email IMAP inappropriate language Inbox iphone Junk mail mail microsoft Microsoft account microsoft office Microsoft Outlook movie maker office office 365 OUT outlook Outlook 2007 Outlook 2010 outlook account Outlook Calendar outlook connector Outlook Email Outlook express password reset Server Error Skydrive Skype sync Windows Live Mail Windows Live Mail Error Windows Movie Maker WLM
- Unable to work with Outlook: Online repair error code 1058-4. on
- I keep seeing Monrovia, Reykjavik in my email notifications on
- Outlook 2010 calendar prints 30 minute meeting slots as 60 minutes on
- Outlook 2013 – Ordner mit dem Attribut “Nur dieser Computer” on
- Unable to send or receive messages for the Live (padamsales) account. Server Error: 3219 Server: ‘https://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx’ Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00005 on