I have read and followed all the suggestions posted and still have the problem. after i repaired windows essentials i reconfigured my email account. now when i add my email account and click on it iget a blue banner at the top of the window stating " syncing this account check back in a few minutes to read your messages" i left it once for 24 hours and it never did sync. i have reconfigured my account at least a dozen times now and the results are the same. i have two other accounts on the system both are imap in and smtp out. they work fine. can you help?
Address Book attachments contact list custom domain domain name email error message exchange server facebook folders Gmail hotmail Hotmail account hotmail email IMAP inappropriate language Inbox iphone Junk mail mail microsoft Microsoft account microsoft office Microsoft Outlook movie maker office office 365 OUT outlook Outlook 2007 Outlook 2010 outlook account Outlook Calendar outlook connector Outlook Email Outlook express password reset Server Error Skydrive Skype sync Windows Live Mail Windows Live Mail Error Windows Movie Maker WLM
- Unable to work with Outlook: Online repair error code 1058-4. on
- I keep seeing Monrovia, Reykjavik in my email notifications on
- Outlook 2010 calendar prints 30 minute meeting slots as 60 minutes on
- Outlook 2013 – Ordner mit dem Attribut “Nur dieser Computer” on
- Unable to send or receive messages for the Live (padamsales) account. Server Error: 3219 Server: ‘https://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx’ Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00005 on